2022 Conference PHONE APP
1) Here are some Whova highlights; the App will allow you to:
- Access the Conference program, maps, notifications from Conference organizers;
- Access documents and slides shared by organizers or speakers;
- Find other attendees and reach out to people ahead of time;
- Plan your personal schedule;
- Plan social activities independently such as a morning run, coffee hours, or meet-ups with your fellow attendees;
- Post job openings.
Most importantly, via the App you will receive updates such as last-minute session changes from the organizers.
Whova, available here below, can be used across devices (laptops, tablets, smart phones) and can also be used offline.
Click on the iOS orAndroid button to start.
Get our official conference app,
Get the most out of the app and have a more productive experience!
NAVIGATE the event agenda and logistics, even without Wi-Fi or data. Access useful information like ridesharing and local attractions through the Community Board
NETWORK effectively. Plan whom to meet by exploring attendee profiles and sending out messages
PARTICIPATE in event activities through session likes, comments, ratings, live polling, tweeting, and more
For Blackberry or Windows Phone,Click here
For feature details, visit Whova
Already used the Whova app in the past? Double-check that it is installed on your phone, and log in using your existing account email and password. Then, look for our event within the App.
All attendees in Bologna will have access to Univ of Bologna wi-fi at the conference venues following the in-person check in (additional information will be shared at a later date). Whova is also available offline for those times you are without wi-fi (though it will not have live updates).
3) How to get started?
Some useful videos to help you get acquainted:
• Features included in your Whova package besides the Whova app
• Whova for Virtual Conferences, Virtual Expo, and Virtual Training
PLEASE NOTE: The conference program will be available in PDF download if you prefer. The organizers encourage sustainable methods for consultation/use of the program.
Enjoy AAIS 2022!