Hello, and welcome to this instructions page.
To record your presentation on Zoom follow these 5 steps:
1) After signing up and downloading the app on your computer, click on “new meeting”.
2) You can click on “test speaker and microphone” to see if the audio is working fine and then click on “join with computer audio”.
3) At the bottom of the screen, click on “record” to start your recording.
4) To share your screen or a PowerPoint presentation, click on “share screen” at the bottom of the screen.
5) When you finish your recording, click on “stop recording” at the bottom of the screen, then click on “end” and the file of your recording will be saved in your computer.
Watch the video
To record your presentation on Power Point follow these 5 steps:
1) Open your PowerPoint presentation, go to “Slideshow” in the menu bar at the top of the screen and click “Record Slideshow”.
2) You will then be taken to the ‘pre-recording’ stage where you will be able to adjust your microphone, camera (top right-hand corner).
3) Click “Record” (top left-hand corner); use arrows on either side of the slide to move between slides.
4) Once you have finished your presentation, click “Stop” (top left corner).
5) If presentation is ready to upload/send, go to “File”, “Export” on the left hand side of the screen, “Create a Video”, and in the first drop down tab select “Standard (480p)” and the “Create Video,” ensure that “MPEG-4 Video” is selected and click “Save” in bottom right corner.
Watch the video:
Please note: AAIS does not endorse Zoom or Power Point or any other tool in particular, and did not make the video tutorials.