Doctoral Student Travel Award
The AAIS is pleased to announce a call for applications for travel awards for doctoral students who are ABD and will present their research at the joint AAIS-AATI conference at the University of Arizona, March 26-29, 2020. The AAIS will award six travel grants of $500.00 each.
Please send the following to Ellen Nerenberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Monica Seger (email@example.com) by February 7, 2020:
• A 250-word abstract of the proposed paper.
• A brief statement (150 words maximum) describing how the paper is related to the doctoral dissertation.
• A brief biographical blurb.
• A letter of acceptance of the papers from the panel/roundtable organizer.
• A brief letter of support from the primary dissertation advisor.
Past Recipients of the Graduate Student Travel Award
Six Graduate Student Travel Awards were granted for the conference in Winston-Salem:
Seven Graduate Student Travel Awards were granted for the conference in Sorrento:
Six Graduate Student Travel Awards were granted for the conference in Columbus: